Where has the time gone?! As we think about spring being just around the corner, we can’t believe how quickly the past 12 months have flown by! We would love to share some of our favorite portrait photography , along with the latest and greatest studio news, from the last year:
- Jenni Maroney Portrait Boutique launched the new website and blog, all designed by the amazing branding and design company, Braizen. We couldn’t have found a better match for our studio. Not only did they create branding that reflects our boutique and style, but a website to share our portrait photography with each of you!
- In September, our town of Boulder, Colorado was affected by major floods. Many families were evacuated from their homes, or experienced major damage, all suffering great loss. Our hearts ached for all those individuals surrounding us! As a local photography business, we wanted to offer our support! Our studio hosted a toy drive for children in the area that suffered from the tragedy. We had an amazing turnout, and couldn’t be more proud our Boulder community and photography community alike! Thank you again to all who donated!
- We were thrilled to announce our “Limited Edition Holiday Photo Sessions” this past winter. We had the opportunity to meet new families, and photograph their session at a stunning Boulder location overlooking the flatirons. The studio released the newest, and ohhh soo gorgeous 2013 Holiday Card Collection. We were thrilled to receive some of these holiday cards back in the mail! It brings a smile to our face to see your family portraits on our walls!
- The boutique photography studio found a new location! It’s all you could ever dream of for a studio! Jenni and Miranda have been hard at work renovating, decorating, and furnishing the studio. We would love for you to come by and check out our new location! We can grab a latte, chat, and give you the tour. Who knows, you may be surprised to find your photography portraits displayed on our walls!
- Are you looking for a mom’s night out? Jenni Maroney Portrait boutique is looking for hosts for our 2014 “Oh Snap!” Mom’s Night Out group photography workshop. We recently launched this fun-filled, info-packed event, and are super excited about it! Give us a call, we would be more than happy to go over all the details. If this may be something you are interested in, contact us and let us know! We would love to meet you, and help you take your photography skills to the next level!
- In January, Jenni and Miranda had the opportunity to attend Imaging USA, in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. It was an amazing experience, and we left feeling fully inspired! We were ready to take our portrait photography and business to the next level. Visit the blog to view more, and hear all about our top three moments from a “photographers gone wild” weekend!
- We thought long and hard, and after discussing many photography session and image ideas, we came up with a custom photography experience just for you and your little ones! Jenni Maroney Portrait Boutique launched our Daydreaming Sessions! Is your beautiful princess living in a world full of magic, tutus, and glitter? Is she dreaming of living in a far-away world of her own? We have her princess crown and mystical canopy tent waiting just for her! Is your little man the super-hero of your home? Running around in his mysterious mask, flowing cape, performing special powers on your pet goldfish? This is the session for your 3-9 year old! It would make our day to chat all about your little one, your ideas, and all things photography! Contact us today and we can set up a time to welcome you into our studio!
- Our boutique has been more than lucky to partner with some amazing local businesses! We are excited to announce our newest partnership with Bundle — a cloth diaper service and eco friendly baby shop in Boulder. The Bundle team is simply amazing, and we are thrilled to be apart of the high quality service they provide to their customers. If your newborn is in desperate need of a diaper change, we couldn’t brag enough about this company! In honor of every child that diapers with Bundle, they will plant a tree in our Colorado area. Amazing?! Yes!
As a local business of Boulder, Colorado, we truly enjoy sharing our support and love with each of you! But we couldn’t be more thankful for the friendship and continued support each of you have given our boutique. So thank you for sharing this past year with us, and making it a memorable one!