Have you had people show interest in your course or program, but once they learn what the investment is, they tell you they cannot afford it right now? Not only have I been there, but I’ve also been having A LOT of these conversations in my DMs lately, and I want to talk about those money objections today.
If someone says they can’t afford your program, is it just the financial piece, or is something else holding them back? Does it feel like the perfect fit for them? Are YOU the perfect fit for them? Is this the next best step? Is it in alignment with what they want to achieve? These are important questions to ask so you can truly understand what’s stopping them from joining your program.
I truly believe that when someone is willing to step out of their comfort zone, take messy action, and surround themselves with empowering people, they can make shit happen!
Get ready to hear:
- The common objection I hear when people learn about my programs
- The 2 different kinds of affordability
- The importance of surrounding yourself with people who are ready to take messy action and will support you no matter what
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Check out my brand new program Course Sales Accelerator
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.