When you think of investing in yourself, how does it make you feel? Is there a feeling of guilt? Maybe excitement? Possibly a bit cringy?
When I first started investing in myself, I really struggled. As someone who used to live paycheck to paycheck, I didn’t trust myself with the money I made and was afraid of spending it on myself because it felt irresponsible to spend it on me. So, for many years, I didn’t hire a coach even though I knew it would benefit me in the long run.
But here’s the thing, when you start to say yes to yourself and invest in yourself, it can have this ripple effect in both your life and your business. So, let’s change your approach around investing in yourself. Start speaking more positively when it comes to investing in yourself and change your thoughts from, “I can’t afford that” to, “How can I afford that?”
When you start investing in yourself, you will be able to fast-track your journey to success, so start saying yes to yourself and your future.
In This Episode, We Chat About
- My personal struggle investing in myself when I first started my business.
- Taking a chance on yourself
- The personal growth you can see once you decide to start to invest in yourself
- How investing in yourself can fast-track your success
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- The Passive Income Bootcamp – An 8-week Group Coaching Program teaching you how to create and sell online courses and bring in a stream of Passive Income.
- Course Sales Accelerator
- Looking for more? Connect with me on Instagram @jennimaroney or check out my website www.jennimaroney.com
More About The 7-Figure Online Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Online Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned online business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.