Only a couple dates left on our photography mentoring calendar! The dates are limited and are selling out quickly, so be sure to reserve your spot today.
Are you looking to bring your newborn and children’s photography to the next level? Struggling with posing or lighting? Eager to learn more about the business side of things including marketing and pricing? Join us for our 1:1 or 2:1 photography mentoring series.
In-person vs Online mentoring sessions:
Our in-person photography mentoring opportunities offer a unique learning experience in an exciting, non-competitive studio setting focused on better photographing maternity, newborns and children all while running a more efficient business.
Our online photography mentoring sessions dive deep into working smarter not harder. We will spend the day chatting face-to-face (Skype) online focusing on building a strong business presence in your community, co-marketing for better exposure, how to attract the right clients, and most importantly how to price yourself for a profitable future.
IN-PERSON photography mentoring sessions are roughly 6 information-filled hours in our gorgeous, all-natural light Niwot, Colorado photography studio (45 minutes north of Denver airport). Lunch and beverage will be provided during lunch break. 1:1 in-person photography mentoring sessions are $1000. 2:1 are $800 per person.
- photographing beside Jenni for a full in-studio session (maternity, newborn or children’s photography session – your choice of session type)
- permission to use your images for your portfolio
- composition, posing, and lighting
- candid approaches to photographing children of all ages
- camera settings
- in-studio natural lighting and how to expose for it
- website/portfolio/branding review and feedback
- online marketing tips, including SEO strategies and suggestions
- ideas for co-marketing to create a strong community presence
- pricing for Success; learn what you need to charge and how many sessions you need to reach your goals each year
- workflow: we’ll go over everything from client inquiry through order delivery
- learn to create a exceptional customer experience without losing your mind or your clients
- work/life balance
- ASK ME ANYTHING … seriously, I’m an open book.
In-person photography workshops are held in our Niwot, Colorado studio (45 miles north of Denver International Airport, 10 miles north of Boulder). Inquire about our traveling mentoring options.
January 11, 2016
February 1, 2016
June 6, 2016
July 18, 2016
Each attendee will receive a swag bag with all sorts of professional goodies and resources.
$500 non-refundable payment is due to hold your spot. Online payment option available. Remainder of balance is due one month prior to photography mentoring session.
If you need to cancel your registration, we will do our best to fill your spot. If we are able to fill your spot, we will apply your deposit to a future photography workshop. If we are unable to fill your spot, your deposit is non-refundable.
Payments can be made by check or credit card through our online system. Once you reserve your spot, you will receive a payment link to complete your reservation.
DSLR camera, lens, memory card, batteries and knowledge of how to use your camera outside of Auto-mode. In-person photography mentoring attendees must be willing to travel to our Niwot, Colorado studio – which you won’t regret! Colorado is GORGEOUS year-round!!
MY PROMISE TO YOU:
Please know that I am an open book and love to teach and help. I want you to take advantage of my 16+ years of experience and avoid the mistakes I made (which we’ll go over). YOUR time is now. Do not wait any longer to become the photographer you (and I) know you can be. I look forward to meeting you and helping you take your photography to the next level! Let’s do this together … I promise, I’ve got your back.