One of the questions I get asked ALL the time is, “How do I know if it’s time for me to create an online course?” Let me start off by saying this: ready is not a feeling, it’s a decision. You’re never going to wake up one morning feeling ready to do it.
Regardless of if you’re creating a program or an online course, you’re probably going to be freaking scared and have a ton of imposter syndrome. How will people find me? Am I good enough to even do this? Will they like what I’m teaching?
But here’s the thing – you are listening to this episode for a reason: because you are ready.
Get ready to hear:
- You’re never going to feel ready to start an online course or program
- The things I believed I needed when I decided to pivot into education, and the things I actually needed
- Your sign that it’s time to pivot into education
- Choosing what your first course should be by figuring out what you are really good at and passionate about in your own business
- The 3 reasons people hire you as a coach
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
- Apply here to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program.
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.