2022 is coming to an end, which is CRAZY! And I have learned SO much this year. However, there are some lessons I learned that really hit hard for me, and I want to share them with you so that you can take them into the new year and reach your goals in 2023.
I’m sharing with you the 5 crazy, important, mindblowing things that I learned this year in 2022.
Get ready to hear:
- Remembering that you can’t please everyone
- The importance of keeping your programs streamlined
- You want your clients to continue working with you, so don’t teach everything you know in your very first program
- If you want to scale, rolling enrollment is your answer
- Why you need to stop playing small and quit worrying about what other people think
Looking for more? Connect with me on Instagram @jennimaroney or check out my website www.jennimaroney.com
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
- Apply here to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program.
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.