Let’s face it, many photographers experience a slow season during the months of January, February, and March. Wedding season is over, sessions are not being booked, and you’re probably stressing out thinking, “How the heck am I going to make any money now??”
Don’t worry! I got you! I’m sharing with you 5 quick cash injection ideas that you can try during the slow season so that you can remove the financial stress this time of year.
Get ready to hear:
- My 5 favorite quick cash injection ideas for slow season
- Why you should consider pre-selling your offer
- Offering one-on-one spots to beta test a group coaching program
- Some ideas for passive income offers
- Creating a PDF guide to walk photographers through something you do
- Planning and pre-selling in-person workshops
Looking for more? Connect with me on Instagram @jennimaroney or check out my website www.jennimaroney.com
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
- Apply here to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program.
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator launching January 2023!
- ThriveCart Learn
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.