Okay, so, you’re ready to pivot into education, but now you’re like, “What the heck do I even create a course or program about?” It comes down to a couple of things – what are your strengths? And out of those strengths, what are you passionate about?
What you’re good at and what you love will not be something that everyone else is good at or loves as well. So, whatever it is you use in your business that can make things easier on another photographer, you can easily create an entire program around that.
Get ready to hear:
- Identifying your strengths and your passions
- Examples of how to use these strengths to create a course or online program
- The biggest mistake I made when creating my first course
- Think your current clients will get mad at you for creating a course or online program? Think again!
- Why you need to start showing up on social media, even if it’s just once a week
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
- Apply here to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program.
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.