Are you looking to make an extra $5k+ per month as a photography educator, but aren’t really sure how? I have had many photography clients who are educators that are currently bringing in anywhere from $20k to $90k on repeat, and this is just from coaching alone. But here’s the thing – it hasn’t always been this way.
Every single one of them, including myself, started with zero coaching education, but we all decided to take that leap.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing with you some simple steps on how you can start bringing in an extra $5k+ a month as a photography educator.
If you’re ready to create a course or coaching program, or you have one you want to scale, DM me on Instagram @jennimaroney and tell me what it is and who it’s for!
Get ready to hear:
- Some of the most common ways you can make $5k per month
- Deciding what type of program you want to create and finding the people to enroll
- Why you need to establish yourself as an expert BEFORE launching your offer
- Ways that you can market your first offer
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
- Apply here to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program.
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator launching January 2023!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.