If you are getting ready to launch your photography coaching program or course, then you absolutely NEED an email list. Why? Because if you don’t, you won’t have an audience to launch to, and I know firsthand what it’s like to launch a program with an empty audience; trust me, it’s not fun.
You can launch an incredible online course or program for photographers, but if you don’t have an email list (or an engaged audience), more than likely nobody will know about it and no one will buy it.
So, I’m answering some of my top-asked questions for you today: How do I grow an email list? Why the hell do I even need one? How in the world do I get my offer out there?
And because I’m all about fast-tracking your success, I’m breaking down how to do this FAST!
Get ready to hear:
- My very first course that was a complete flop because I did not have an email list
- Why it’s best to create a freebie that is super valuable, yet just scratches the surface
- Getting automations set up so you don’t have to manually send your freebie to everyone!
- How follow-up nurture emails can help your audience gain your trust and establishes you as the expert
- How to get the word out there about your free resources
- Why you need to stop playing small and start sharing your knowledge and expertise with others
- Our huge enrollment special for PCK!
Looking for more? Connect with me on Instagram @jennimaroney or check out my website www.jennimaroney.com
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
- Apply here to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program.
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator launching March 2023!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.