Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Podcasts
If you have a coaching program already, you’ve probably been doing live launching where you have open registration for a short amount of time, enroll a certain number of students for each launch, and everyone starts and ends at the same time. The caveat for live launching is that you can only host your program a small handful of times a year, meaning you are limited to the number of students you can take on.
Now, I have a lot of photographers come to me and tell me that they are sick of the live launch model. Luckily for you, I have a much easier way to massively scale your business. It’s a model that I switched over to, which is rolling enrollment, or evergreen. I’m sharing with you everything you need to know about how to turn your program evergreen, and how you can get people to apply.
Get ready to hear:
- What exactly is rolling enrollment (or evergreen)?
- How live launching is different from rolling enrollment
- Why rolling enrollment is the way to go if you want to massively scale your coaching program
- An overview of what rolling enrollment looks like
- Introducing 100k Photography Coach
Looking for more? Connect with me on Instagram @jennimaroney or check out my website www.jennimaroney.com
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator!
- Apply HERE to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program!
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.