When it comes to having a successful launch for your online course or program, your strategy is super important, but there’s also another thing you absolutely need to focus on and that’s your mindset.
Now, I’ve always been a strategic kind of girl. I could literally talk strategy until I’m blue in the face, so when I came up against my own hurdles in the past, I had a hard time thinking it could be anything other than my strategy.
But here’s the thing- I learned that it had nothing to do with my strategy. It had everything to do with my mindset. And if you’re one of those people who thinks that mindset work is total BS, I get it because I felt that way too. However, I have come to realize that it’s helped me and my business in so many ways I could’ve never imagined.
So, if you’re using all of the strategies you have in place and things still aren’t working out in your coaching business, then it’s time to start looking inward and working on your mindset.
Get ready to hear:
- How hiring a mindset coach changed my whole opinion of mindset work
- Why you may not be having a successful launch
- How to figure out if you’re having a strategy issue or a mindset issue
- Some of the fears we may have when it comes to putting ourselves out there
- Why you should go into your launch with a beta mindset
- If you are looking for a mindset coach, be sure to check out my girl Dustin Mushinski on Instagram @dustinmushinski or on her website www.dustinmcoaching.com
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator!
- Apply HERE to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program!
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.