Let me know if this is something you can relate to: You create an online course, follow all of the steps you’re supposed to follow, put it out there on your website, yet it just sits there with nobody buying. It just collects dust. So frustrating, right?
Yeah…I totally did that with my very first course. I did everything I was supposed to do, put it on my website, and then crickets. I had this amazing offer, yet nobody was buying.
And then I realized something – in order to sell a program for photographers, you need to actually get in front of photographers.
In this episode, I’m sharing what I learned when it comes to putting your offer out there so that you can sell your course on autopilot.
Get ready to hear:
- Why it’s so important to put yourself out there and get in front of photographers
- The reason you should start running ads
- The biggest mistake I see photography course creators make when they are running ads
- How to be smart with your offers
- Try out ThriveCart
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator!
- Apply HERE to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program!
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.