If you’ve created an online course and it’s just sitting on your website collecting dust, then this episode is for you.
When I created my very first online course, I had the same exact issue. It was a great program that I knew would help so many photographers, and after investing hundreds of thousands of dollars, I didn’t get any bites.
Why? Because I forgot to learn a crucial step: how to launch it right.
So, in this episode, I’m sharing the 3 lessons I learned the hard way when it comes to launching your online course or program, and I want to show you how to avoid them so you NEVER pull a Jenni.
Get ready to hear:
- The story of my flopped online course
- Why you need to be super clear with your messaging
- The benefits of using Instagram ads
- Why selling isn’t sleazy
- Introducing the Course Sales Accelerator
- Check out my brand new program Course Sales Accelerator!
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator!
- Apply HERE to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program!
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.