Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Podcasts
Do you have a complicated relationship with money? Maybe it’s something that you are scared of? This is the mindset that I used to have. I used to be absolutely terrified of it.
And money can be such a taboo topic, but I think it should actually be talked about more, so I’m getting super vulnerable in this episode and sharing with you the relationship I used to have around money, which was not a good one. I grew up with such a lack mindset around money, believing it would eventually run out.
Eventually, I was able to change my outlook on money and realized that it is something that provides opportunities and freedom. Because I truly, truly believe the way you feel about money affects how much of it you have.
Get ready to hear:
- The mindset I grew up with around money
- Dealing with debt and financial struggles
- How I changed my outlook on money
- The trick I used of screenshotting my bank account that helped me stay out of the red
Looking for more? Connect with me on Instagram @jennimaroney or check out my website www.jennimaroney.com
- Check out my brand new program Course Sales Accelerator!
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator!
- Apply HERE to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program!
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.