Have you ever had a negative experience with a salesperson? Maybe you felt pressured into buying something you didn’t want or need. It’s no wonder that selling often gets a bad reputation. But what if I told you that selling can be a positive and even enjoyable experience for both the seller and the buyer?
I want to share with you how to sell without feeling sleazy, and instead, have it be seen as serving because when you have the intention of helping someone solve a problem they have, selling becomes a natural and positive process. If you can approach selling with a genuine desire to help, people will feel that and more likely want to buy from you.
When you approach selling with the intention of serving and helping others, it becomes a natural and positive process. By having the right energy and mindset, you can turn selling into an opportunity to make a positive impact on someone’s life. So go ahead and offer your help with pride – you never know whose life you might change.
Get ready to hear:
- 3 reasons why I love selling
- My personal experiences with people selling to me, both positive and negative
- How to view selling as an invitation
- Being a good salesperson is a learned skill and takes time
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator
- Apply here to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program!
- Check out my brand new program Course Sales Accelerator
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.