Are you considering pivoting into coaching, but have no clue where to start? You’re not sure how to get people to sign up, how to get them to pay you, or where they should even pay you. Well, buckle up because I’m sharing practical tips on how you can finally get your very first paid coaching client!
The best part about this is that it can be done all through Instagram by learning the needs and goals of your audience, which you can easily do with polls and open-ended questions. I’m also providing tips on how to structure your coaching program, set up a checkout page, and measure the program’s success through surveys and testimonials.
I know it can be scary to put yourself out there, but I truly encourage you to overcome your fears and offer your coaching services to potential clients. Remember: We are not here to be pushy or salesy. We are simply offering our help.
Now let’s go get your first paid client!
Get ready to hear:
- Why you should offer one-on-one coaching
- Establishing yourself as an expert
- Posting on Instagram Stories
- Ways to poll your audience
- The importance of having genuine conversations
- When to know you should offer someone a one-on-one container
- How to measure success of your program
- Try out ThriveCart for yourself!
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator
- Apply here to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program!
- Check out my brand new program Course Sales Accelerator
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.