Today’s episode is a super hot topic and something that I get asked ALL the time. How should I price my online course or coaching program? What exactly is the right price?
Well, I have a truth bomb to throw at you: there is no right price. There is literally no crystal ball that tells you what you should price your online course or coaching program at. You can price your program at whatever the hell you want to price it at, as long as you are energetically behind that number.
However, there IS a formula that I believe you should follow, and I’m unpacking that today because when it comes down to it, it’s all about taking the steps that you learned, teaching others how to do the same, and feeling super good about the price point you are charging.
Get ready to hear:
- Pricing your online course or coaching program and a number that feels energetically good to you
- Breaking down every single thing you are going to include in your program and how long things will take
- Doing a beta round for a brand new program to get feedback and testimonials
- The importance of thinking of selling with the energy that you are offering your help
- Not worrying what others think about your pricing and your program
- Ep: 22 – So You Think You Suck at Selling
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator
- Apply here to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program!
- Check out my brand new program Course Sales Accelerator
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.