If there is one topic that gets me super excited, it’s money. I could literally talk about it for hours because I understand the power it holds and the freedom it brings.
But before I had this positive mindset around money, I used to struggle with my money mindset. I felt guilty for charging people and, as a result, often undercharged. I eventually learned I was projecting my money mindset beliefs on them, and because of that, I blocked out all the money I could have been making because I was scared to ask for it.
I don’t care about that shit anymore, because I know what I’m worth, and what I charge is what I charge. Period. No questions asked.
So, in this episode, we are diving into the art of handling money objections without feeling pushy or salesy. By reframing your money mindset, valuing your offers, and selling in a way that aligns with your values, you can build a successful business while staying true to yourself.
Get ready to hear:
- My personal journey with money mindset when I was a photographer
- How I reframed my money mindset to realize that it’s not about the money, but the freedom that comes with it
- The importance of valuing yourself and not discounting your offers
- The different types of money objections and how to handle them
- Join Course Sales Accelerator today!
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator
- Apply here to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program!
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.