Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Podcasts
As a photographer, it can be easy to get caught up in negative thinking and believe that success is completely out of reach, but I have learned that the power of positive thinking can transform not only your business but your life!
I want to share with you my own personal journey of how I learned the hard way about the importance of focusing on what you want rather than what you don’t want, and how it has helped me attract more success.
I am a firm believer that adopting a positive mindset and believing in your ability to achieve your goals can help you create the life you dream of, because ultimately, what you focus on is what you create more of!
Get ready to hear:
- Why I used to only attract negativity
- The importance of focusing on the things you desire
- The power of positive thinking
- Being grateful for what you DO have rather than what you don’t have
Looking for more? Connect with me on Instagram @jennimaroney or check out my website www.jennimaroney.com
- Check out my brand new program Course Sales Accelerator!
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator!
- Apply HERE to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program!
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.