Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Podcasts
Okay you guys, I have some pretty crazy news to tell you. I just did one of the scariest things I’ve ever done in my entire life. I recently signed the papers on a $1.125 million piece of land! It doesn’t even have a house on it. Literally, it’s a plot of dirt that we are going to build our dream house on, and this whole thing came out of nowhere.
I want to share with you how this all happened because if you have listened to this podcast before, you know that I’ve struggled with some pretty bad money mindset in the past, and it’s taken MANY years to overcome. And while it’s something I still work on each day, my hope is that this episode inspires you to take those chances, even on those big dreams that scare the crap out of you because if I can do it, so can you!
Get ready to hear:
- The scariest thing I’ve ever done
- How I basically had to start my business from scratch when we moved to Colorado
- How life has changed since pivoting into education
- Where the idea of building our dream house even came from
- The importance of surrounding yourself with people who believe in your dreams
Looking for more? Connect with me on Instagram @jennimaroney or check out my website www.jennimaroney.com
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator
- Apply here to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program!
- Check out my brand new program Course Sales Accelerator
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.