If you could think of the number one reason that could bring you success, what do you think it would be? What is it that could set you apart from the rest of the people in your industry that are doing the exact same thing as you? Ready to find out??
The number one reason, and the most obvious reason you will or will not be successful, is if you continue to keep trying.
Success doesn’t happen overnight for anyone and that is sometimes the hardest part about social media. We only ever see the highlight reel. We don’t see people staying up until midnight grinding away, or the tears and frustration hearing “no” over and over again, or the months of work it takes to create a course.
So remember, success doesn’t happen immediately. It takes time. It all comes back to if you are willing to keep trying until you figure it out. Because if you are, and you believe you can do it, I truly believe you can be successful.
Get ready to hear:
- The number one reason you will or will not find success
- Why one of my clients feels she is successful
- What we don’t see on social media when it comes to finding success
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator
- Apply here to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program!
- Check out my brand new program Course Sales Accelerator
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.