What the hell is a mastermind? And how the heck do you even create one? Well, luckily for you, I’m going to break it down because I have hosted a ton of them! We are deep diving into exactly how to structure and scale your own program, as well as learning the difference between masterminds, group programs, and inner circles!
The cool thing about masterminds is that there’s no right or wrong way to structure them. They can be as large as your want or as intimate as you want. You can choose how long they are, how much you charge, and how much access your students have to you. They can easily be tailored to fit your preferences and the needs of your students.
I hope this episode encourages you to create your own mastermind, even if you are new to coaching, because it can be such a powerful tool for both you and your clients to succeed.
Get ready to hear:
- The difference between a mastermind and a group coaching program
- Taking the time to figure out exactly who your program is for and what you will be teaching
- How to create your mastermind
- Scaling your mastermind
- Inner circle vs. mastermind
- How one of my clients created a successful mastermind
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator
- Apply here to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program!
- Check out my brand new program Course Sales Accelerator
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.