If you’ve ever wondered how to turn your passion into a successful in-person retreat, then I’ve got you covered. I get asked all the time, “Are retreats actually even profitable?” I have even had people tell me they have hosted retreats before and have either broken even or lost money, and we all know that’s not the point of having a retreat.
So, I’m sharing some quick and basic tips on how to host a profitable and successful workshop or in person retreat and how to sell it out fast! Hear exactly how I’ve accomplished this with 2 of my retreats that are coming up in the next months.
Whether you’ve hosted retreats in the past or you are hoping to host your very first retreat in the near future, this advice will inspire and guide you toward hosting the profitable and life-changing retreat you’ve been dreaming about.
In This Episode, We Chat About
- Why you need to set a financial goal
- Picking a topic for your retreat that you are super passionate about
- Factoring in all of your expenses
- The importance of promoting the experience
- How to sell out your offers
- My upcoming retreat in Tulum, Mexico!
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Ready to make an extra $200k/year on autopilot? Check out the info for the Next Level Retreat in Tulum, Mexico!
- The Passive Income Bootcamp – An 8-week Group Coaching Program teaching you how to create and sell online courses and bring in a stream of Passive Income.
- Course Sales Accelerator
- Looking for more? Connect with me on Instagram @jennimaroney or check out my website www.jennimaroney.com
More About The 7-Figure Online Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Online Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned online business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.