If you have ever been scared to invest in your business, you are not alone. As someone who grew up with parents who worked all the time and did all the chores around the house, I had the mindset that outsourcing was only for weak-minded people.
As I have gotten older, became a business owner, and had kids, I have come to the realization that outsourcing is actually something that is super smart and strategic. Outsourcing not only gives you more time freedom but can oftentimes give you more financial freedom as well.
Ever since I have changed my mindset around investing and started to outsource in both my life and my business, I have been able to spend much more time with my family AND I have made all of my money back so many times over! It’s given me the time and financial freedom I had been looking for, and I want that for you too, because you can absolutely have it!
In this episode, I’m sharing how I’ve changed my mindset around money, how to know if investing is the right thing to do, and the inner work that can be done to make you believe that investing is worth it.
Get ready to hear:
- Why I used to not believe in the idea of outsourcing
- What has helped me realize that outsourcing can be one of the best things you can do in both your life and business
- How using positive self-talk helped change my mindset around investing
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator!
- Apply HERE to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program!
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.