Whether you are a photographer who is feeling burnt out or you’ve already started your photography coaching business, you are here so you can work less and do more of the things you love. So, I want to teach you how to do that by showing you that it is possible to run a 7-figure photography coach business and only work 4 days a week.
If the thought of a 4-day work week seems completely impossible, then it’s most likely your mindset getting in the way, and it’s totally understandable because I was once there too.
To help with that mindset piece, I’m breaking down why I decided to not work on Fridays, how I am able to manage working a 4-day week, and the mindset shifts you can make to start implementing this in your own business.
Get ready to hear:
- The main reason why I gave myself permission to not work on Fridays
- How having my team helped me put this dream into action
- Ways to set boundaries for yourself, your team, and your clients
- Ready to scale your online course or coaching program? Apply for the 100K Coach Accelerator!
- Apply HERE to join the Photography Coach Kickstart, where I teach you how to launch your first program!
- Want to learn how to create your first 10K+ offer in the next 90 days? Check out my FREE training here!
More About The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast
Imagine turning your years of photography knowledge, skills, and experience into an extra stream of income (in addition to your photography) by creating an online course or coaching program. That would be a huge game-changer, right!?
Introducing The 7-Figure Photography Coach Podcast hosted by your no-fluff, zero BS coach Jenni Maroney. Jenni is a former burnt-out photographer turned photography business coach, and she’s teaching you how to use your skills so you can make extra income without feeling overworked.
Each week you’ll learn the marketing strategies, business hacks, actionable steps and advice that she used in her own business to become a million-dollar coach. She’s sharing all of her tips and tricks that have helped build success over the last 2 decades for herself and for her clients so that you can finally transform your ideas into a reality, and into the hands of paying clients.